Monday, July 21, 2008

3dp5dt

Way too early to POAS (pee on a stick, that is, take a home pregnancy test).

I don't know how I have gotten through the past three days. It is still way too early to POAS, though I desperately want to. I will only get a BFN as no HcG would be detected at this time. The earliest women at my other group have received a BFP is 5dp5dt. That makes it Wednesday. 

I am feeling very not pregnant. I don't know if I am just being negative, but I have about a 2 per cent hope level. A BFP would be a major surprise. I guess it's because I have POAS so many hundreds of times since trying to conceive and the results have always been the same. One line only. No matter how long or hard I look at a preg test, that second line has never appeared.

I just want to know - either way. This waiting sucks.

No comments: