Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Major problems

Today I am devastated. My hope for having my children come to me has gone. Today I feel completely and utterly defeated. I feel that I have so much to do here in my real life, supporting others and their children, that I cannot go forward with surrogacy. I feel that, God, or whatever forces are out there, have conspired against me and have placed blocks in my way to becoming a parent. I feel I am being told to accept what I have, and help who I can, and forget my feelings about being a mother.



6 comments:

Jaymee said...

There is always something that feels like it is standing in the way. I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Sending a half a world away hug.

crystal said...

Amani--

Please hang in there. I don't know what to say. We all want this to work out for you.

Crystal

butlerlife said...

Amani,

I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling badly. I cannot tell from your post if these are just doubts you are having or if a problem has arisen. I am here for you anytime if you need someone to talk to or just need encouragement. Feel free to email me or send a pm through the SI forum.

Hugs,

Michele

Amani said...

I am okay - ish today. We have a huge change in plans. I will update soon. Thank you all so much for caring. I do feel it. I am not going to quit.

switzertwins said...

Amani, hang in there sweetheart. Lisa and I had hurdles as well, and I am faithful that your will pass over your hurdles as well. Hugs to you both..

rarejule said...

Don't give up... don't, ever ever ever give up!