Saturday, September 20, 2008

A post from Bob

Hi! 

This is Bob, Amani's beloved husband. We met late in life after a couple of failed marriages each. Good things come to those who wait.

Children have always been important to me since my Mum and Dad started breeding again when I was 13. My two young sisters were like children to me, although I did do my brotherly duty of tormenting them at every opportunity. "Mummy's gone!"

I have a son aged 9 and looked after my ex-wife's child when we together. Unfortunately he is an easily corrupted teenager and doesn't want to see me now. Will, the 9 year old is brilliant. We see him every weekend and half of school holidays. We are closer now than we have ever been. Amani and he are best mates. She loves him and I'm sure he does her but he is too cool at 9 to express those feelings I guess.

We so want children together. The natural fun way failed after three years of trying. IVF failed and devastated us both. Hearing of the embryos dying dropped me back into severe depression. We are too old to adopt and foster care seems cruel for all parties involved when separation eventually occurs. So surrogacy it is.

Wish us luck!

Bob x

4 comments:

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

YEH Bob, guess you and Gerry are rubbing off on one another after all this time you guys are Blogging. Who would have thunk it???? Great to hear from you both. Wishing you both all the best as you are a wonderful, loving, giving couple and SO deserve this. Keeping Blogging!!!
hugs,
Rhonda xo

Eskimo said...

Wishing only the very best for you guys!!

Sharon said...

Hello Bob,

I wish you both the best in your quest to complete your family through Surrogacy. I hope that the 2 sites listed below will help you out!

Warm Regards!

Sharon LaMothe
Infertility Answers, Inc.
www.InfertilityAnswers.org
http://infertilityanswers.typepad.com/surrogacy_101/

Mike and Mike said...

Holy Cow...he's real? And I just thought you were making this Bob guy up...just kidding.

M&M