Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why is my dog so relaxed about all of this?

That's it Amber, just lie there on YOUR couch and don't worry about anything ... other than getting fed, walkies and stealing socks.

I suddenly feel scared. Not a lot, just a little, but I can feel butterflies in my stomach and good teary emotions bubbling through the surface on my heart. Why? Because this is real. REALLY real. We have dates. We could have babies by August next year. Our lives will be changed forever. 

Can this really be happening? After three-and-a-half years of ttc with no success? Is it possible that we could actually be in the process of becoming parents to our own children? Will Amber-the-fat-labrador finally become a big-doggy to a pair of infant humans?

I wonder what it will be like to have our babies at home. 

Wow. The thought of it feels good. REALLY good.

1 comment:

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

I love your Amber, you are a good girl and Frankie sends kisses too. You will make a great big sister!


xxxxx