Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally ... my birthday pics







November 4, 2008 was a glorious day. Australia put on the Melbourne Cup, America the Presidential Elections, and I turned 42. How did I get to 42 without having children? You 30-somethings think your biological clock is ticking ... at least you won't look like an "old mother" at playgroup!

Pics from top to bottom are:

1. Me ... me, me, me, me, me!
2. Bob and me ... he has since had a no. 4 head shave.
3. Stacey (who wanted to ED for us, but we couldn't get around Australian laws) and me.
4. Me, my cousin Natalia and Stacey's mum Marge.

3 comments:

jojo said...

they are very cute pics, am. looks like you had an awesome day.

x

switzertwins said...

There's the hot tamale we all know and love! Looks like you had a great time, and you deserve it!
Love ya,
Brian

Eskimo said...

You look wonderful Megan!