Sunday, November 16, 2008

WARNING TO THE SURROGACY COMMUNITY


I have been reticent to post this information until now, because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Below is the final email I am sending to the lawyer we engaged for our surrogacy contracts in the USA. This person, Monica Mason, Surrogacy Solutions, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, has defrauded us of around $2500 Australian dollars. Her details are:
Monica Mason. Surrogacy Solutions, Little Rock Arkansas. This is her website: http://www.surrogacysolutions.net

That's evil greedy witch at left. Her full details are:

Surrogacy Solutions, LLC • The Surrogate Mother Connection, LLC
Office: 7901 Hwy 107 • Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
Mailing Address: PO Box 7078 • Sherwood, Arkansas 72124
(501) 835-9800 • Fax: (501) 835-9808
Potential Surrogate Mothers and Egg Donors Call Us at 1-800-376-6992
E-mail: parenthood@surrogacysolutions.netwww.surrogacysolutions.net


This is the final email I sent her, today - 16 November, 2008.

Monica Mason,

You have not replied to my emails for more than two months now. I am very disappointed that you have not honoured the agreement we entered into in September 2008. You agreed to provide my husband and I with legal advice and contracts for our surrogacy arrangement with our independent surrogate in Louisiana.
I have attached the email you sent to me in September, which outlines your fees.

I am very disappointed that you have not been honest enough to even return a part of our fees of $3000 USD, despite your original agreement that should we cancel our arrangement prior to the contract being executed, you will refund fees based on $175 hour for the work you have done.

The only work you have done for us is to send a few emails to our surrogate. The very last email I received from you, you told me that you were going out of town, and would be back to me. In the interim, I had to pull out of the surrogacy agreement with Amy, and I advised you as such.

Since then, I have not received one email from you. You have simply disappeared - with our money - yet you continue to practise law, and continue to offer your services as a reputable surrogacy agency in Little Rick Arkansas.

You have not fulfilled your obligations under the contract between us. You have not even provided a rough draft of the contract we engaged you to execute. I have asked several times to provide us with a statement of the amount of time you have spent on our surrogacy contract. We have had no reply from you.

I have given you ample opportunity to explain your position. I am now in the position where I am filing an official complaint with the Arkansas Judiciary - Committee/office on Professional Conduct regarding your disgraceful behaviouir.

I am also posting a warning about your conduct to the USA surrogacy forums of which I am a member. I will continue to do this until you contact me and give me a reasonable explanation for your behaviour.

.... my name ....

2 comments:

Kerrie and Mark said...

Wow! What a mess. She should be embarrassed beyond beleif! What a crook. All the best in getting some of your money back.
Kerrie

Anonymous said...

I live in Little Rock, AR. I know Monica Lee Mason very well. (Born in the small town of Lonoke, Arkansas to two very nice parents.) She is a manipulative cold individual who would shake your hand and stab you in the back. She has no integrity and, sad-to-say, doesn’t know it’s a bad thing. Monica looks out for Monica and that is all. I am a former friend. I decided to drop her as a friend after seeing some of her harsh and poorly chosen work ethics. I saw these same ethics appear in some social situations. I quickly realized that it would be a good choice to distance myself from her. I honestly confronted her… She became enraged and never talked to me again, which was o.k. by me. I am sorry that you have had to deal with her.

I would approach the Arkansas Bar Association – Professional Ethics Committee and tell them your story. I wish you the best of luck.