Sunday, February 8, 2009

9 days to go

Yes, only nine days to go. 

Our Ed is on day 4 of her injections. That blows my mind. I still don't know why she does this for us. I just bought her the most gorgeous present. Can't tell you what it is, just incase she has somehow found my blog, which is incredibly unlikely, I am paranoid.

I have been harrassing our agency coordinator and showing her pics of potential gifts. The dear one has been humouring me. She loves my excitement, but I reckon she thinks I am a bit of a pain in the butt. Anyway, gift chosen and purchased.

There's not a whole lot going on here, just twiddling my thumbs and waiting for time to pass on by. Tick tock tick tock. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Carrie Jo said...

9 days! AHHHH! You will stay in my prayers.

Amani said...

Thanks CJ. I think God listens to you more than me : )