Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Leaving tomorrow ... 26 hours to go

Jax, this is the pendant we bought for our ED. It is 18ct white gold, with tanzanite and little diamonds. It's about an inch long. Sorry, I couldn't get the pic to email.

Where did the past two months go? At times it seemed an excruciatingly long wait, but now it feels like the weeks have just slipped by. The Humblebees leave Australia tonight, we fly out tomorrow afternoon and the Tigerlilycats leave the following day. It will be wonderful to meet them all in person, finally!

I'm just doing last minute shopping for Mrs C and Mr S,  their two children and Ajaz from the Sun and Sand carpet shop. I really love wrapping gifts but I'm not very good at it. They look crap. 

Amber is booked into the Doggy Day Spa, the clothes are being washed and suitcases packed. I still don't know how to stuff a 1.8m long world map in a 1.5 metre long suitcase.

There's really not much to tell other than off we go, will post from Mumbai!

5 comments:

Jaymee said...

Beautiful neacklace.

Have a wonderful trip. I cannot believe you are finally there. I could not be happier for you.

safe travels.

Kerrie and Mark said...

What a wondeful gift!! This trip will be a wild one for sure. All the best with the EPU and transfer. I will be praying for all of you for positive(s).
Kerrie

Carrie Jo said...

Have a wonderful and SUCCESSFUL trip!

P.S. I want that necklace!

Jackie said...

When you said Tanzinite, I knew it would be lovely! It is one of my favorite stones! She will love it!

xxx

Heather and Jase said...

Good luck, be safe, and have fun!