Thursday, February 26, 2009

To my readers and commenters


Today I woke to my first nasty comment. Written by, not surprisingly, anonymous. Ah, that ubiquitous anonymous poster of illogical statements and nasty words on many a blog in Blogland. This post is directed primarily at you. You've had your say, you don't get another go, so don't bother, I will delete you. This is not youtube. You don't get to be a tosser on my blog.

Thanks for pointing our my biggest fear, that my dad, statistically, will be dead in six years time. Charming. Why don't you just tell me my babies are all going to die in infancy. As for me being racist, how racist is your comment, "I actually think Indians are more intelligent than caucasians". What a hypocrite. How did you come up with that enlightened hypothesis braniac?

Gutless anonymous, you are here at my invitation. You get to share my inner-most journey, but you do not get to criticise me. I care not for your opinion, nor if I disappoint you, nor do your opinions have any influence over me, because you are unworthy, illogical and stupid. If you don't like what I write, provide some constructive criticism, and I may listen, otherwise stop reading and go shag a dead goat.

To everyone else, you will agree my blog posts are pretty detailed and blatantly honest. This is because I use the blog as record of my personal journey. What I think I write, even if it is illogical, emotive or downright wrong. I do not window dress anything, nor make any attempt to "look good" to anyone who reads my posts. I am on a learning curve, I am an imperfect human being, and I am stressed and emotional. One day I will write one thing, have a think about it, consider comments, then I may change my mind and blog that. This blog and I are an ever-evolving work in progress.

7 comments:

Mike and Mike said...

And it is your honesty and willingness to bare your emotional soul that is most valuable and appreciated to the readers and commentators that care.

Anonymous, go grind your axe somewhere else. If you're lucky, maybe you'll slip and cut off a vital part....oh wait, you did...your brain.

M&M

BB78 said...

Touché!!!!!

All the best.
Your blog has been a great source of info for me.

Thanks.

Tigerlilycat said...

Amani & Bob

Only the strong get tested so much, and the weak slide through. If the universe did not feel that you and Bob were able to handle all the shit that it could throw at you both, it would not.

As your dear friends we are willing to walk through this hell with you side by side, our phone is always there for you to ring to vent, we will always listen whether it is joyful or sadness. As your friends we will be here, that is our promise to you.

Love and respect always
Nik & Lisa

Heather and Jase said...

Jeeze! Where do these mouth breathers crawl out from?
Do they really have nothing better to do than to pick apart statements and put words in your mouth?
I will fong them for you!
Assholes

Kerrie and Mark said...

Whay I love about you is your raw honesty. I am not able to put things into words like you and when I read your blog I get the firm sense that you hurt, laugh, worry etc...and at the same time can joke about life and the punches it throws. Your a strong woman...never change!
Kerrie

Carrie Jo said...

Am,

If people don't have the guts to sign their names to something they say, they forfeit the right to be taken seriously. Don't worry about them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.