Saturday, March 28, 2009

We have a heartbeat!!!!!

The heart nebula, image from NASA.



What more can I say? WE HAVE A HEART BEAT!!!!!

We are so over the moon and excited. We thought we were going to have another beta, but the docs did a scan ... and there s/he is!!!

Beating away.

God, I have to go ring my mum, and my mother-in-law, and my friends ....

We have a BABY!!!!!!

update
Yah.... we've known for a full ten minutes. Have called all and sundry. No-one is answering their home phones nor mobiles. And we have NEWS and awesome NEWS!

I don't think I can stop dancing.

Am going to go race my beloved off to the den of iniquity.

WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT!!!!!

16 comments:

Bob said...

love the pic

rapped with the news

sea monkeys are us

/me happy

Amani said...

Heart beat heart beat heart beat!!! WE have a little sea monkey with a heart beat.

Johnny and Darren said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!


YAY!

Anita said...

awesome, awesome news!!!! :-)

Tigerlilycat said...

That say good things happen to good people, but in your case great things happen to great people.

Well done to you both.

First drink is on me next weekend.

N

jojo said...

told you so! F A N T A S T I C!
x

Oddity Acres Clan said...

FANTASTIC news!!

Congrats to you both. xoxo

Mike and Mike said...

Absofrigginlutely fabulous! Mike and I were hoping real hard and it worked! Okay, so maybe we weren't responsible, but we like to think we have super powers every now and then.

Mike A.

Kerrie and Mark said...

Fantastic news! thump thump thump thump.

Eskimo said...

fnatastic update!!!!!

JourneyofHope said...

YAY! OMG! I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!

switzertwins said...

Yes!!!!! It is another grand day for friends we have been hoping and praying for! You take this news and run with it! Dance and Sing and shout it to the world! I know I will be thanking our angel for your success! We love you both and your little sea monkey!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, Amani and Bob. I always read your blog when I check in to the Mikes' one so have been hoping the best for you.
Enjoy.
Mom A

Anonymous said...

I was so excited when you called! yeah!

We are gonna be mommas!

Love you guys!

Jackie

ML2SON said...

So happy and excited for you. It's been an amazing week of good news!!

Mary Lou (Jackie's Mom)

Anonymous said...

We could not be more thrilled for you. How exciting!!!! Congratulations on your little one having a heartbeat, how great!!!!!
Joy and Tower!