Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby is Go!


Great results from Dr Yash last night. Our bubble is growing and is measuring 7-8 weeks. I don't know how long she is, nor have seen her on the scan, which I will hopefully get tonight. But she's got a good steady heartbeat, and the sonologist is happy.

We have graduated from embryo to fetus. Mrs C will have one more scan with Dr Yash and then be released to Dr Soni, her OBGYN, and delivery doctor.

Oh boy, this is starting to feel very real. Woah. I can now believe we have a baby on the way. After all these years of trying, dashed hopes, frustrations, now this wonderful news.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I have to get that extension done. Yesterday my other babies arrived. A set of leadlight french doors, with three sets of matching windows. They are just beautiful! And all for the price of ugly aluminium sliders. Now I just have to get a house built to put them.




14 comments:

iftiey said...

great moment---congratulation!

C. S. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!Glad to hear the wonderful news.

Anita said...

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Fantastic news!!!!

Intended Parents said...

Hooray!!!!!!!

jojo said...

awesome news! happy fetus day!

x

Jackie said...

It is actually happening! Woohoo!
So exciting and I am so thrilled that we will be there together in November (ish) to pick up our little ones!

So much to think about and do!

Jackie

Oddity Acres Clan said...

FANTASTIC!!

** Does a happy bum dance**

So excited for you all.

Amani said...

Sarz, I wanna see that bum dance.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other brothers can deny .."

Let's butt dance together.

Kerrie and Mark said...

I cannot wait for you to have the scan pic!!!!
Kerrie

Sarah said...

Wonderful, absolutely FANTASTIC news! I am thrilled for you Amani!

Stephanie said...

How awesome is that!!! So happy for you! Are you planning a mid-pregnancy trip to mumbai? Maybe we'll cross paths in August!

Amber and Brian said...

Congratulations!!!!

I’ve been checking your blog every day to see how things are going. We are so happy for you! I think your story is going to be the example people use for years on why you should never give up. Do you think they were having trouble with the scan because your surrogate has a tilted uterus?

Heather and Jase said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd said...

Wow! How awesome for both of you!

Better get building!