Sunday, April 5, 2009

Choc chip muffins and other mummy baking goodness

I have excelled myself in the kitchen this morning. The comforting aroma of cheese, bacon tomato and spinach mini quiches wafts through the house, soon to be replaced with the delicious enticement of triple choc chip muffins.

I am not much of a baker but can cook quite well these days. I decided to get into practice for when I have a little baby - you know, get used to the kitchen I have, because I am going to have to use it for a growing baby.

Of course, I have an ulterior motive. I will stuff William and Bob full of home-baked goodness in the hope they complain less when I drag them out to look at kitchens this afternoon. I might even get a trip to the fabric store they just so hate to accompany me to, for quilting materials if I feed them enough to satiate their inner whingers.


7 comments:

Jaymee said...

i want to come eat, but i am afraid it would be cold by the time i got there. have fun shopping!!

Heather and Jase said...

You may stop others from whining by feeding them your yummy goodies but how are you gonna keep me from whining about not getting any?

I too wish we lived closer so we could have coffee together and crack each other up face to face!

Oddity Acres Clan said...

Mmmm.. baked goodies!

Hope the day went well for you all.

xoxo

S said...

sounds yummy!

Amani said...

So yummmy

Oddity Acres Clan said...

I found the BEST recipe for Mini Mango Cakes.

Will email it to you if you like. They are SOOO naughty and yummy!

Hope you have a gr8 week ahead. xo

Anita said...

Now I have this sudden desire to whip up a batch of banana choc-chip muffins....with lots of choc chips :-)