Monday, April 27, 2009

Grown - we are happy again

I have grown 100 years in 48 hours.

I don't  know why or how it happened. I am now not at all scared about having a Downs baby, or any baby with any problems.

We fell in love with bubble the day we knew s/he had a heartbeat. Okay, that is crap, we loved bubble from the time we saw the embies on the screen. We saw one two-cell, and two four cells. We love you all. Busted.

We're "waiting" for the results of the NT scan. That was done last Saturday. We've not been able to get results from SI doctors. India works slowly.



6 comments:

Sara said...

Amani,

I'm glad that you've not only found peace, but also happiness. You did that in quite a short amount of time! Please, do share your secret! My prayers are still with you, your baby, and your surro that this child develops into the baby it was meant to be. ((hugs))

Amani said...

i have no answers. I just have to rely on a God I never thought I believed in.

Nothing can change anything right now. So what is the point of asking for more results?

What will be will be. it is out of our control.

yes, i would love the docs to care about our anxiety, but that's not the way SI works.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tigerlilycat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.