Saturday, July 18, 2009

Follies R Us!

We are officially cycling. Today is CD1. Whoot! The meds have arrived from the UK to Amy in New Mexico. Amy's CD1 scan showed nine follies and no cysts, so we are good to go! I can't believe how easy things have been this time round, even though there has been more coordination by me, things have just fallen into place. I hope it continues this way. Accommodation is booked, flights will be booked when I get back to Perth tomorrow.
Amy has two more scans - this Wednesday and Friday then she leaves for India. We depart the following Monday 27 July and transfer will be on around Friday August 1. Bring on the two week wait!!!

5 comments:

Jon said...

Hoping for the best outcome for you and your husband!

jojo said...

Fantastic!! This is the one, this is the one, this is the one, this is the one. xxx

wv - "shnes" - fate shines on you

karen said...

Fingers crossed for you - wishhing you all success!!!!

crystal said...

GREAT NEWS!!! I think everyone is crossing everything for you, this go around.

Angelicamom said...

Hi Amani,
I have found you here! Okay, so now I am clear on the dates...
I am sending you all the love and light! Just remember Rumi...
xoxo,
Najla