Monday, September 7, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Willo with his Father's Day cards. The green one is written in Italian., the yellow one had something to do with Bob wearing his underpants on the outside.


Playing with the box. What could it be?


Lo and behold, a laptop! Lucky dad. Hey, it's needed. Bob is going off shore for two weeks and we need to skype!


Present from Amber. She wasn't impressed having to put her paw into polymer clay. It's a necklace we know Bob will wear with pride.


Amber looking from the TV room into my office. What a sad little thing, always wanting to be with mummy.


Don't make me get off the couch.


Let me inside. Amber through the office window.


The reason why she is a sooky stalker dog. Couch love with mummy. I've created a monster.


1 comment:

Terry & Steve said...

I love the one where she is looking at daddy open the laptop - so interested!

Too cute.