Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two more sleeps ... argggghhhhhh



You guessed it, delayed again. This is getting beyond a joke. Oh well, you get that. Bob is home Thursday. I'll believe it when I see it. If he doesn't show Thursday I'm going to hijack a helicopter and pilot and go get him off that ship. Arggghhhhh (insert pirate voice) ."Where's me buckaneers meytie? ... "On yer bucken-ed".

Humblebee - you never told  me iMacs had photo booth - I am so going to have fun with it. Looks like Willo discovered it ages ago. What a dude.






2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh no, i feel for u!....i know i cant be without my hubby for so long..hang in there, u look like your havin fun with willo!!

all the best!

Oddity Acres Clan said...

Hang in there love.

Bob will be homeand you can lock him in the house and never let him go again.... Well ok, maybe for work and stuffs but not on the stoopid boat.

Hugz to you both!