Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy birthday to me! My presents.


He's such a romantic! 9000 bricks. But that's just the first installment. Tomorrow I get four bags of brickie's cement, two metres of flashing and a tonne of wall ties.

Seriously though, I can have whatever I want, but I want for nothing ... except our children ... and that's something money can't buy. Hopefully Monday ... the day work on our walls starts.

(and a nice pair of gold ruby earrings with a beautiful card to "Hey Bro!" was very thoughtful. Love you MegBob).

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Aw, such a sweetheart!! You gotta a keeper there...i'm glad things are moving along with the house. Your so right, $$ can buy lots of things except the most important of all.

Enjoy hun!!

jojo said...

What a special birthday wish. Here's hoping it comes true and we'll know very soon!!

x

tjudle said...

Is it really your birthday today? If so, your news on Monday will be the bestest belated B-day gift EVER!

Kerry said...

I think you are amazing!! Here's hoping all your wishes come true....you deserve it!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!