Thursday, November 26, 2009

Holy schmigging moley . . . our surprise.

We have two heartbeats!!!

Yee-hah, little Blobbie No. 2 is now 4mm (up from less than two mm on Monday) and we have a heartbeat!

Okay, okay, you can all tell me you told me so.

BUT ... and isn't there always a but. The scan was done today rather than Saturday because SM S (who is caring for our blobbie No. 2) has some spotting. It's brown (which means old) and there isn't much. So we just have to wait and see.

I get scans of our 4mm blobbie tomorrow. I can't believe how quick our doctor and her staff are getting results through, not just to me, but to all clients.

I feel so relieved, happy, joyful .... I am going to be a mummy!!!!


14 comments:

Niels and Alexander said...

Huge congrats!

Bob said...

Yay for us!

mehdirah said...

Great

Sarah @ When two becomes three... said...

Amazing news!!!! Woot Woot!

Jackie said...

Ok, I think we need to find a new name for these little ones! Blob just doesn't do them justice now that you have HEARTBEATS!

xxx

Edward said...

Great news for you guys! It's always nice to read good news. Keep it coming....

Karen said...

Yay!!!! That is wonderful news!!!! Sooooo happy for you!!!!

Bridget said...

CONGRATS!

Oddity Acres Clan said...

Best news we have had all month.

Cmonnnn lil possums!!

Bridget said...

Congrats! Very excited for you both!

Rebecca said...

Get ready lady, and gent.....days and nights full of babies!!!!! I am so freakin' happy for you both!! I've got to get busy on your blue blankie!

GeekByMarriage said...

Woooooooooooooo!

Johnny and Darren said...

Yippee Yi Yo!

Huge congratulations on two heartbeats. Blob number 2, we knew you would do it!

Amber and Brian said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!