Monday, November 23, 2009

results are in

Our SM R with the two sacs ... we have one lovely healthy heartbeat. One sac has reabsorbed. I know this happens, but I think I may be sad about this, but that's for later.

Can't say any more right now. I have to digest this information.

I know I should be joyful about having one heartbeat. But to be very honest, I wanted two. I wanted two strong heartbeats today. I didn't get that.

The surprising news is that our SM S has a fetal pole. No heartbeat, but still a bubble. Last post we were thinking bubble with SM S wouldn't make it. But, bubble is hanging in there. we have another scan in three days with both SMs.

What a freaking crazy journey.








8 comments:

tjudle said...

Muah from Delhi!

Kerry said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am keeping everything crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephaniekb said...

Wow oh wow! What a surprise twist! Have to say that this is quite a ride you're on!

Terry & Steve said...

Been thinking about you daily...

Hang in there. You have a ton of positive energy flowing your way. Big hugs to you.

Rebecca said...

I am so happy for you two, it must be disappointing to not be expecting twins, but it is a success this time. How exciting! I will find out my results for sure in about 5 days.

Jackie said...

Have been on pins and needles waiting for your update! So glad you have a HEARTBEAT and a fetal pole! Great news!

xxx

Oddity Acres Clan said...

Much love and many prayers from us to you and Bob.

xoxoxo

paragon2pieces said...

fingers crossed!