Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tap tap tap ... where is the pee stick?????


Counting down the days. 

I am really happy our two week wait has gone so fast. But the final days are excruciating. We are four days off. I jokingly asked Dr Shivani to get our surrogate to "pee on a stick". She took me seriously and gave me a lecture about how blood tests are better than than urine tests, and that we have to wait for a proper blood test. I was joking! I think she gets it now.

If I were cycling myself, I would have already bought 20 "pee sticks" at $10 each. How many times have I done that? And every time I got a negative. I got so many negatives that I started to believe the pee stick does not work. 

Even if I could get Dr Shivani to have our SM "pee on a stick", we would be happy for a few hours, then we would worry about how dark the line on the pee stick was. We would then have to hang out until our blood test.

So, today, I am happy we can't access home pregnancy tests. We just have to wait.

We are so excited. We are both so very happy, with all the wonderful changes in our lives. Life is GOOD!!!






2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am so happy for you two. I can't wait to celebrate you great beta numbers!!! Is 3000 too much to wish for....hehehe

paragon2pieces said...

aw, good luck! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :)