Monday, November 16, 2009

We're still pregnant!

Scan results: SM R with the high beta has two gestational sacs measuring the right size for 5 weeks pregnancy. SM S with the low beta, no sac.

I don't know how I feel. Happy we have two with SM R, sad we are pretty much out with SM S.

We are five weeks today - such a long way to go. It's ittoo early to see yolks or fetal poles or anything like that. Another week of waiting. Ho hum ... (grrr)

We have a complication with our twins with SM R ... a hematoma situated under both sacs. I can't get my head around that right now. I am upset about losing SM S, but happy there are still two. But it's not about numbers, it's about the long term. It has been quite a day. An incredible day in which I was severely tested. I am tired, I have to go to court in the morning. For now, it is time for bed.


13 comments:

Niels and Alexander said...

Wow. Sending good thought towards India.
Really hope all goes well, hang in there!

CW said...

I am so unbeleivably happy for you that you are n the way. Stick and grow little ones.
Love, prayers, hopes and all good wishes for you all
CW

Jackie said...

Congrats my friend! I am thrilled for you!

Things have a way of working out for the best.

xxx

tjudle said...

Praying for you all - you & Bob, those twins and your SM. Sending tons if positive energy your way. Thinking and wishing and hoping...

crystal said...

Try to stay strong....Good luck in court.

Stephaniekb said...

Hoping everything continues to develop on schedule. Good luck with court, too.... we'll be eager to hear the results.
S

jojo said...

rest up, am. this process is so tiring. good luck tomorrow.

x

paragon2pieces said...

congratulations to you :)

if it's any solace, a dear friend of mine had a hematoma like this that appeared early on and she's about to deliver at any moment. thinking good thoughts for you!

Tigerlilycat said...

Double trouble just as you wished!! SO hope it all continues smoothly - and remember to spend your energy wisely as getting these kids born is very much so only the beginning.

Amani said...

Thanks everyone! I'm going to break my own rules and consult Dr Google, and probably scare the crap out of myself. But it has to be done.

Angelicamom said...

Amani,
You have been through so much! I am praying that this is your time for sure!
Najla

caylow said...

Best wishes Amani, I hope the good news continues
caylow

Sarah @ When two becomes three... said...

Lady - you are one of the strongest chicks that I know. For real. This is all going to work out. My little lady had a hema type thing too that disappeared by week 9. So lots and lots of postive thoughts ok?

P.S. Still reading but the boss isn't letting me comment much. Know that I am pulling for you.