Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More 12 weeks pics


Head and shoulders. Does this bub have elf ears or is that an arm? Cute nose hey?

NT measurement 1.3. I think I see legs, but they could well be the placenta.

BPD (biparietal diameter): 1.81cm - 12 weeks 5 days (our bubble has a big head ... yeah, yeah, like mummy)

I still have no idea what GCA stands for. If anyone knows what this means, please let me know. (It's not gestational cardiac activity - because the report says we have no signs of GCA, and we clearly have a heart beat.)

Having a happy day today looking at my little one, and allowing myself to be happy and confident. Just for one day .. or maybe two. Life is good.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amani

Congratulations on your 12 weeks pics...just gorgeous! I am so happy for you and Bob. Allow yourself to enjoy every moment :-)From what I can tell GCA is Giant Cell Arteritis "inflammation of the temporal arteries." Perhaps better for you to do a google search than for me to explain it. Never heard of it myself. Good Luck with everything, can't wait to hear more on your precious little bubble. Take care Rakhan

tjudle said...

Beautiful! Elf ears and big head included! :)

Rebecca said...

Awesome! I think the bubs got your ears...hehe. Anyway, congrats mommy, this is for real!!! I can't wait to see my u/s pics hopefully next week!

Karen said...

Enjoy looking at those elf ears!!! Pics are beautiful!!!!! K

Johnny and Darren said...

Elf ears! I love them. Congratulations on reaching a wonderful milestone.

Sarah @ When two becomes three... said...

I am so excited for you! Look that first u/s! Just phenomenal and perfect and SOOOOO beautiful! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Jackie said...

Love the photos! I can't wait til we can Skype while we both have bubs in our laps!!!


xxx