Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SHOW AND TELL

Amber taking ownership of new baby outfit. She chewed through the baggie but the snow suit was intact.


Who could go past a gorgeous little set for twins brand new for $8. So, I don't have twins, but my little mate (you know who you are) is getting one of these so we can have matching babies!


Plaster walls! That's Tony, our Italian plasterer, who did the most amazing job.

I now know what a float and a set is. Tony also rendered the extension exterior for the same price we were quoted for just the inside. BONUS!!! Tony is standing in our dining room, which Indian surrogacy mommy Mrs S says we won't use for a long time so bugger the art deco table (haha, yes I do read my comments).


Home security ... yet another use for a baby gate!

This is the hole we had punched through from the old house to the new. Baby gate was only up to stop Amber escaping and taking herself walkies down the street. Hole is now boarded up and we might even have a door installed in the next couple of days.


A stratco moment ... new roof!!! This is the existing house.


Another Stratco moment ... the house. Hmmm ... the extension is rather large... we didn't expect it to be this big!

We had a site clean, and the front fence was removed. Now I have to decide what to do for a fence. Am thinking original fence with iron palings has to go as well.

More excitingly, my refurbished leadlight windows arrive on Saturday ... and I will be taking lots of pics!!!

And this concludes my show and tell.

3 comments:

Stephaniekb said...

Absolutely gorgous!!!! Just get a working stove, dishwasher, and washer/dryer in there and you're ready for baby! Both house and baby will be worth all the trouble you've gone through!

Johnny and Darren said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I LOVE show and tell!

Greg and Rob said...

WOW!! The house has came along way!! It looks great! It was hard to see the finished product at first. Now, It looks wonderful. Do you need a roommate? Ok just joking Bob!! I couldn't imagine going through Surrogacy and building the house. You must be stressed to the core.

Hang in there. YAY!! 22 weeks!! :)

xoxoxo