Monday, May 31, 2010

hacked?


I just lost a bunch of posts off my blog. I had a logo and message from something called tinyurl all over the blog. Baby Masala - you saw this and told me about it 4 days ago, I never saw it back then, then suddenly, up it


came. U know what i mean. I have messages posted that aren't mine. No crisis here. Just deleted 3 posts I didn't make!!! I don't know what to do with all this. I changed the template and it has worked for 12 hours. But now I also get emails from people following this blog saying they need information about their contacts, that they have lost , and can I send them?

No. No way. I think I have been hacked.

If anyone gets en email from me or anyone asking for their contacts from any blog, don't do it. I don't know what is going on. If anyone has any info about hacking and spamming blogspot please let me know. I am using mac ..don't know if makes amy difference.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg thank goodness! I was so worried...just at church and all I could think about was you and your "crisis".

NWGirl said...

I wondered what was going on......just thought you were all jittery with your renos and bubba coming.

Bloody hackers, they are bloody everywhere!!