Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pics and progress ..and


.... and an 18 year old moved in. Yes, she got the clothes tonight. I watched sacks and sacks and sacks of "stuff" move into the house. There is nowhere to put anything, so it's on the bed in our room. Yay for family!!!! I have to say, I love having young people around. They are so full of life, and dreams, and plans, and excitement.


This is Kata and Teagan very proud of their haul. God, I remember what it was like to be 18. Give me my 18 year old body with my 43 year old wisdom. I love these gals!

Teags and red wig. oOe upon a time I would have put that on myself. Oh to be 18 again!



To be fair. Kata dumps all her shit on our bed tonight, but this is what she did this morning, scraped all the old paint off the ceiling and plugged the holes. She's worth it! ( She also did the bathroom, vacuumed, washed the floors ... etc etc ...)



Best pic of the painting I can get. Pistachio green feature wall to left a la CC's wedding pics. The rest of the extension is a very light stoney beigey kinda creamy light brown ... which sounds horrible .. it is something one just can't describe. Pic does not capture the colour. In fact, pic colours look apricot!!! Ah, you'll have to come visit to see the masterpiece in person.

Below - the front still looks like shite ... but we'll get there.


No comments: