Thursday, March 8, 2012

21 weeks and all is well

I am in the wonderful position where I have survived the surrogacy journey once, and I have Mr Tobo, who is the joy of my life!

We also have our son or daughter due in June. How blessed can one be? I present to you bubble 2!!! 21 weeks and all so incredibly on track and perfect. General consensus is this bubba is a girl. We don't care, but we think girl too. Thank you Dr. Shivani .Not that you can ever tell from a scan, but it's fun to guess!






These pics are Toby at the same stage:





Our beloved son!!!

Our beloved son is now a funny, gorgeous, amazing little guy who fills us with joy every single day. And also dread at what we will wake to find strewn all over the house. Our Tobes at 20 months:



Breakfast mummy?

He hasn't figured out how to turn on the gas ... yet ... time for a new baby gate.

Now someone recently (in the past month or so, or it could be longer as time is just flying by) posted a song on their blog with their own pics that go with the song. I can't find it!! I have been going back through the blogs and it's doing my  head in. If you posted this yourself or if anyone knows what I'm talking about, can you please please please tell me the name of the song and I will be truly grateful.


11 comments:

The Heffernan's said...

I think it looks like a girl too! Who know's but you have gorgeous babies. Great to read all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Great to see a new post from you! What a smart, handsome Toby and my goodness what a lot of toast! I'm so happy everything is progressing well with Bubble #2! Hugs! K from BCN

Mandy said...

That look sooo dangerous but yet so skilled, lol...Love the baby 3D shots! Can't wait for our :)

All the best hun!

Ps: He's soooo damn cute!

lisalu said...

Ah beautiful scan pictures.. and love the one of toby preparing your breakfast a future chef!!!
I am so pleased all well your end...
Best wishes
lisa x

Jacaranda said...

Can't help out with the song sorry but just had to say that I loved the photo! The people who made your oven could use it to promote strength of parts and child safety features! Oh and my money says girl too XX

Jason and Adrián said...

That photo makes me think of something I did when I was his age: early one morning, I went into the kitchen, took a jar of instant coffee, a bottle of dish detergent, a bottle of brandy -- poured all of them into the dishwasher and turned it on. My mom awoke to brown colored, alcohol-scented foam creeping into the hallway. The coffee stains were still in the pits in the kitchen linoleum when we moved out a few years later.

Doug and Bill said...

Toby and Bubble #2 are the most adorable ever. That photo of Toby on the knobs gives me anxiety. LOL. Congrats!

lucylu said...

Glad all is well Meg! God I love Toby he is such a cutey!!!

bear said...

Belated congratulations on passing 21wks (a couple of weeks ago!). Your babies are beautiful even in their much described "alien" scans.

Tigerlilycat said...

Think I need to send you over some locks for the oven...

Amazing, amazing images of both bubs and Toby at that age. Is the girl verdict because of the nose??

New Year Dreaming said...

Toby is so gorgeous Meg! I am so happy that it wont be long before you have a brother or sister for Toby to play with. All the best