Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Third Trimester

We actually hit 28 weeks last Sunday ... ???!! How did that happen? That means baby is viable, if baby were to be born today there a good chance s/he would be okay. Oh Lord. So much to do, give me strength (or drugs).

We have dates, we'll be going to Delhi around 16th June at start of 38 weeks ... Toby's birthday is 29 June, so he will spend it with his Indian family. I hope baby comes before his birthday, look's like we will be doing back-to-back birthdays for the rest of our lives.

Here are some recent Toby pics.


With grandpa. Toby loves his grandpa, they share a birthday.


With grandpa again ... my dad is Polish and has olive skin, my brother and sister are the same, Toby looks more like my family than I do. (I take after the pale Welsh-Scots on my mum's side)


Making a mess with Hommous. Toby enjoys a Mediterranean diet, he is quite the epicurean.



Happy in pink lipstick, he was so proud of himself and couldn't understand why mummy was not pleased. He spread it all over the curtains at the apartment we rented in Brisbane, two days later he did the same thing with margarine - carpets, curtains, TV, walls, his hair .....


With Uncle Greg - note the open mouths - they were watching a belly dancer.


Art! He draws on the walls then shows me and says, "Oh-oh". Starting them cleaning early, I say.

11 comments:

CocoaMasala said...

Wow, this pregnancy has flown by ;) I am glad things are going well. Tobi has really grown and he is so cute ;)

CocoaMasala said...

Wow, your pregnancy has really flown by. I am glad things are going well ;) Tobi is really growing and he is so cute ;)

Zee said...

Gorgeous! Congrats on 28 weeks! xxx

Aleksandra said...

Happy Happy Third Trimester! Here is to an uneventful 8-10 more weeks.

Doug and Bill said...

It's so close how did this happen...you are literally a month behind us! Toby is adorable, as always, mouth agape and hummus hands and all. Congrats on entering the third tri!

A Passage to Baby said...

Toby is so precious!!!

My friends just had a baby here in the states at 26 weeks a few weeks ago. Surprised everyone. (Half our friends didn't even know they were pregnant!) Baby had to have minor surgery, but is doing great.

So now whenever I see things like 28 weeks - I'm like Woohoo! :-)

Stephaniekb said...

Your boy is T-R-O-U-B-L-E.... good thing he is C-U-T-E!!! If he were here, Micah would remind him, "Only wite paper"...which he learned after writing on our walls with permanent marker!

Jealous that you and Kerrie get to hang out in Delhi in July!

John said...

How exciting - I'm so glad everything is going so well!

Jeff and Kevin said...

Congrats on the third trimester! I'm sure you hear this all the time - Toby has amazing eyes. Lucky guy.
K

Gcfamily said...

Hey meg! Toby is gorgeous and you're right he looks a lot like your dad!

Stephaniekb said...

Whoo hoo!! Toby is going to be a wonderful big brother.... he already has so many tricks to teach his little brother or sister!