Sunday, July 22, 2012

We're going home!!!

Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed, had a little drink about an hour ago, and it's gone right to my head ... no idea why that song just came into my head. I am tired, we are all tired, and cranky, and have cabin fever and no routine and ... it's just time to go home. We depart Wednesday morning at 8am. Flight is 12 hours with 1.5 hour layover in Singapore. Perth family I will email you with actual arrival time in Perth in case you want to come to the airport and met our newest little miracle.


One big one, one little one, just how I like them, asleep : )) and below, family pics with PhotoBooth. 






My boy and his big green eyes




10 comments:

Ale said...

Great News! Lovely the pics and we wish you a safe and quiet trip!
:)
If you ever feel that your trip is too long, just think on our trip that will be 33 hours, and you will feel just fine!
Thank you for everything! We came 2, and we are going back home 3! Thank you very much Meg!

Shakti Rose said...

Have a safe journey home. So pleased for you and your beautiful family :) X

Delhi Dreamers said...

So glad you are heading home. Safe travels with your two bundles of joy!! Karen

Michael's surrogacy Journey said...

Meg

Seeing your photo makes me cry with all your happiness, I am so happy for you. I am about to hit my 13 weeks, and I am just so excited about it. I am glad you are taking your babies home to see your world, even though one baby is older :) not he has a little one to grow up with. Much Love

Edward said...

Godspeed to the dreamers!
Travel safely and enjoy your new and larger, less clean, noisier, more tired, full of joy and laughter - - life...

Oddity Acres Clan said...

Brilliant news about your flight home. Cant believe how big Mishali is getting. Toby is gorgeous as usual.

Safe flights xx

Brian White said...

Been following your blog as We are pregnant through Rotunda, and being from Australia (Melbourne), it is of MAJOR interest given you have gone through, is what we are likely to go through when Child(ren) is(are) born.

I bet you are glad to be finally on your way home. I lived in Perth for 15 years, Parents still live in Armadale (They have no idea at this stage they are grandparents) :)

Congrats on the new addition to your family.

lucylu said...

Hey Meg, so glad you are finally booked to go home! Yeah I agree, kids sleeping are so adorable xxx

Jaymee said...

OMG!!!!! Haven't been here in forever! Congratulations I could not be more excited!

singleyvr dad said...

What beautiful photos, Meg. Great news about heading home! Have a good journey back home! PS - We love Perth as we have family there. I took my son there when he was just 3 months old. Congrats again and thanks for everything! Joseph